Tuesday 26 January 2016

KAP Winstorm II - is it really twisted??

Hello, the previous post is too long and has too many 'adds'. So decided to make another one.
This is a more of a 'heads up' than a confirmed update as the information still has to be verified.

So after trying to tune my bow many times, I start to wonder if the limb is really at fault. So I tried 2 other sets of limbs on the riser. Seems like the same effect is happening. When the bow is perfectly tuned, the top limb seems twisted. So maybe.. it's' not the limb's fault but the riser's fault.

In order to know, I will let my friends use my limbs when its their time to upgrade. We'll find out soon enough. Or.. You could email me and I could let you try! Totally fine with that, especially now that I've upped poundage and changed limbs.

-more to come--
So someone checked my bow and has confirmed that its bent. So, what next..?







----
Let me know if this helped!
Feel free to contact me at buzytmj@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment